Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF) is now accepting applications for contemporary visual artists that reside in select cities and counties in Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio . The Efroymson Family Fund, a donor-advised fund of CICF, will be awarding (5) $20,000 unrestricted awards to contemporary visual artists.
- AGE 25 or older by September 2011
- RESIDENT of select counties in Indiana, Illinois, Kentucky or Ohio as of September 2010
- Documentation providing full-time residency as of September 2010 is required
- COMMITMENT to reside in Indiana, Illinois, Ohio or Kentucky during the duration of the one year fellowship (November 2011 – November 2012)
Eligible artists must work in one of the following mediums:
- Installation art
- New media (computer generated or 3-D art)
Geographic Eligibility Requirements
Applicants must prove that they have resided in one of the following counties since September 2010.
- Indiana: Any of Indiana’s 92 counties
- Illinois: Champaign, Ford, Piatt or Vermillion
- Kentucky: Boone, Bourbon, Braken, Bullitt, Campbell, Clark, Fayette, Gallatin, Grant, Henry, Jefferson, Jessamine, Kenton, Madison, Meade, Nelson, Oldham, Pendleton, Scott, Shelby, Spencer, Trimble or Woodford
- Ohio: Brown, Butler, Clermont, Delaware, Hamilton, Licking, Fairfield, Franklin, Madison, Pickaway Union or Warren
Submission Information: (2 Part submission process)
Part 1: Submit the application cover form, a resume, age and residency documentation to Central Indiana Community Foundation (CICF).
Part 2: Submit digital images and narrative responses on cicf.slideroom.com.
Applicants must meet all of the basic eligibility criteria at the time the application is due.
Recipients of the 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 Efroymson Contemporary Arts Fellowship are not eligible to apply.
Submission Due Date: September 23, 2011 by 5:00pm EST